We've got an early 80's 100 here which has had a total strip and rebuild and now I have to finish the loom and headset.
It has an electronic 6-pole stator which I assume is PK?
There are x2 shrouds, one with Violet (CDI?) Green (cutout?) from the pickup, plus a white.
The other shroud has Black (Earth?), Green & Blue.
There's two keyways on the flywheel, I assume you use the one where the trigger is close to the pick-up at TDC as the other one is 160 degrees away?
In the frame brown, blue and yellow have been joined together, green is open. (I've wired the rear light & rear brake.) At the headset there is violet, green, brown and yellow.
I've got a 4spade rectifier and junction box from VE and the handlebar switch with terminals numbered 1-9. The headlight has two live terminals for the main bulb, common earth and a live for the sidelight.
Ok, I can only go so far doing this stuff long distance. The scoot is obviously a 100 Sport that has been modified/butchered to AC only.
First photo (wires from spine into under seat area):
- the light green wire is probably ignition kill
- the joined yellow/dark-green/brown are AC power to the front
Second photo (harness from spine to headset):
- brown/yellow are AC power to the master switch
- light green is kill to the master switch
- red PROBABLY comes from the horn where you MAY also find the dark-green. The dark-green provides power to the horn and the red goes to the master switch to control the horn.
Third photo (random stuff on a white rag):
- red coil is for a points system, you need a Ducati CDI box as used on a P200
- black plastic junction box goes by the engine pivot to join the engine wires to the main harness
- silver finned unit is an aftermarket 12v AC/DC regulator. Looking at the terminals is goes, left to right, AC-out / ground(to frame and engine) / AC-in from engine / DC-out
- master switch and bulb holder
- short harness either goes from the master switch to the bulb holder, or, the engine junction box to the regulator. I suspect the former but am just guessing at this point.
Fourth, Fifth and Sixth photos (what a mess):
- the red/white/green harness goes to the (missing) Ducati CDI. Light green from the spine goes to second green terminal on the CDI (kill)
- the blue/green harness goes to the regulator. Blue is AC power. Green (should be black) is ground.
Seventh photo is of the master switch. It controls the horn, kill, and lights. Use a multimeter to sort out which needs to go where.
The flywheel has two key ways to suit either a smallframe or a largeframe. You'll have to check the timing to see which to use.
What would I do? This is a system that has been hacked by a menace-to-society. Throw it all away and start fresh. Maybe you could keep the flywheel. New stator with matching ignition, harness, switches and horn.