Acquired the Primmy about 8 - 9 years ago in the most unbelievable bad shape... it was rotting at the back of a garage with a leaky roof!
Anyway..... thought i could do something with it, and set about stripping it down... these are the bits that i recovered from the original scoot
Anyway... after a visit to the bead blaster and a bit of TLC... i got it down to bare metal before getting the paint done
Several years later.... i finally got the urge to get something done with the old girl and started the rebuild..... engine sent away for rebuild whilst i cracked on with the rest.... all new wiring loom, cables, bolts, screws etc etc
This is now the result..... 99% there after only just managing to source a toolbox panel door which was lost by my painter during it's respray!
Let me know your thoughts........ i'd be interested
Engine sounds lovely itching now to get it on the road for summer!